Sunday, December 7, 2014

It's December!






Hi, it’s me again, Keaton!
                                          
There’s a little bit of Christmas around here. My owner, Annette, has a candle display on the family heirloom buffet. It’s a real nice piece of furniture that is at least 55 years old. Anyway, she has some pretty nice display units on top of it, showcasing her Jewelry in Candles scented candles and tarts. Did you know that each one has a piece of jewelry hidden inside? I think that’s pretty neat for more than one reason.

Between the displays she has a fake Christmas tree that is about one foot tall. She’s got little ornaments hanging on it and a red ribbon and an angel hanging from the top. She hangs jewelry she’s gotten from her reveals on it too. Do you know what? All three of us, Levon, Jasmine and I like to jump on the buffet, knock the tree over, knock the ornaments and jewelry off and bat them around the house! LOL! It’s so much fun, until we get caught.

I remember when I was little and my previous owners used to put up a BIG tree in the house, and it was real! It smelled great and I used to climb up the branches and knock stuff down too! That was a blast! They weren’t quite as patient with me as Annette is. She just uses that ‘voice’ on me and picks the stuff back up. Bristol just watches us and lays her head back down. She can be so boring, but at least she doesn’t chase us around the house.

Well Jasmine is on the surround sound system and Levon is on a cabinet. I guess I’ll stake out my usual spot on the sofa. Hey, do you have a couple of minutes? Check out the following blogs and pages. I’m sure you’ll like them. Have a great day! Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment