Sunday, November 30, 2014

Jasmine




Hello everyone. I’m Levon. Keaton thinks he runs this place but I only LET him think that. He seems to be on a high horse lately, what with keeping this blog up. So earlier, after we all ate and he took a nap, I took over the laptop! I know he was planning on telling you about Jasmine, our other Bengal pal, but I’ll tell you about her instead! LOL
                                            
Jasmine is a Snow Lynx Bengal. She’s very pretty too. That’s her and I in the picture above. When she first got here she was very shy and timid. It took her a whole year to get used to Annette. She’s still not totally comfortable with Don, but he’s still trying to work with her. You see, it takes longer for Bengals to become comfortable and friendly with people than it does with domestic cats. As far as the dogs go, she tolerates Bristol, but if Roscoe is in the house she vacates upstairs.

Also, when she first got here she was very small because she was still a kitten. Boy has she grown now! She may not eat as much as I do but she doesn’t miss out at all. She’s become quite an agile jumper too. She almost matches Keaton in that department. Keaton doesn’t have much to do with her but she and I often play together. We have a lot of fun chasing each other through the house, over the furniture and playing hide and pounce.

As I indicated earlier, the house we live in is two stories. The upper story consists of a bedroom and an attic (like another room) where the furnace is located. The bedroom has one large window. Our masters don’t use the room other than a little bit of storage. It has two mostly empty dressers and a cat tower. We love it up there because it’s always warm and we can sit on the cat tower and stare out the window. It has film over it so we can see out but no one can see in. That’s pretty cool huh?

Okay I have something funny to tell you. There’s a laundry basket kept in the bathroom. I often jump on it to get to the bathroom counter. Occasionally the lid swing up on me and I end up inside! Our owners always laugh and sometimes Annette gets me out but sometimes I like to just sit in there on the clothes pile.

The other day Keaton fell in! LOL He kept trying to use his paw to open the lid. So do you know what I did? I jumped on the basket! Unless Annette came to his rescue, there was no way he was getting out. He was SO frustrated! LOL I thought it was funny as heck! I’ll add a picture of it at the end of this post.

So that’s a little bit about Jasmine. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Maybe I’ll ‘take over’ again sometime. Meanwhile, why not stop by Dons other blog He’s an author and he has a sampling of his work there. You can also look up first novel here: Annette also has a blogspot: And you can find her candle business at this site. She's having a sale right now! Until next time have a great December!



No comments:

Post a Comment