Sunday, November 23, 2014

Keaton









Hi. My name is Keaton. I live in a small house with, two other Bengal cats, several Chinchillas that I like watching and, sigh, two Bull Mastiffs. Hiss! I have to say that I love my owners, Annette and Don Bordua. They rescued me not from a bad home, but a home where the owners no longer had time to care for me. I’ve got to hand it to them; I was a challenge at first. You see in addition to my jumping ability (I can jump from the floor to the top of the refrigerator) I’m quite proficient at opening folding doors, drawers and cabinets. They don’t think it’s funny, but I do.

I wasn’t the first cat here. Levon was here when I moved in. He’s a silver Bengal. He was a real pain too. He thought he owned the place! Well let me tell you. That didn’t last long; I put him in his place straight away! He was much younger and smaller then but today he’s bigger than me. It’s cool now though because we share the house, eat together and sometimes we play with each other. He was rescued too. He can’t jump as high as I can and he’s not as agile either. He was born with a defective tail. It looks like it got slammed in a door, but it’s a common defect with Bengal cats. Cats depend on their tails for balance, you know.

So how do you like my picture? All cats love boxes! I’m pretty handsome don’t you think? I’m not being vain, just honest. Ha hah! I know Annette loves me. I like to crawl in her lap when she’s playing on her computer. She say’s she’s trying to work. She’s a sales rep. for Jewelry in Candles. But most of the time I see her on Facebook or playing Candy Crush. Don’t get me wrong, I DO see her making ads and running on-line parties. That’s usually when she gently removes me. I always return though, you can count on that.

I’m not so friendly with Don. He’s a writer and he won’t put up with being ‘bothered’ when he’s working. He recently published his first novel. Perhaps you’ve seen it? It’s called Borough Hall and it’s available on Kindle and at CreateSpace. Now he’s writing a sequel but he hasn’t come up with a title yet. He’s on Facebook too and he has an Author Page there.

Well it’s the afternoon now and you know what that means right? It’s nap time. Check back in the coming weeks and I’ll tell you more about myself, Levon and the other Bengal, Jasmine. Have a great week!

Oh if you’d like to check out Dons book go here.



#BengalCats #exoticpets #marbling #silver #snow #petrescue #Kindle #CreateSpace




No comments:

Post a Comment