Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Time





Tonight is Christmas Eve! First of all I want you all to know how grateful Levon, Jazzy and I are for having loving owners that came to our rescue and now provide us with a wonderful home and good care. If you have a pet, please take good care of him, her, or them. We’re living in your world and most likely couldn’t survive in our own world if you just let us go. I also thank Levon and Jazzy for bringing me down a notch or two. You were right. I was being rather arrogant.

In this part of the country it’s been raining all day and it’s been cold. Thank goodness Annette is baking Christmas goodies. The oven helps keep the house warm. I hope you’re keeping warm wherever you are and if you’re getting moisture, I hope it’s in the form of snowfall. I wouldn’t want to play in it, but it sure is pretty to look at.

Are you having guests for the big day? I think that’s wonderful if you are. I know Annette and Don are going to enjoy their day with their children and grandchildren. The kids are grown enough that they don’t chase us all over anymore now. They really are pretty good kids. The three of us are hoping we’ll get a fresh batch of Catnip. We LOVE that stuff! Maybe the dogs will get some bones to chew on too. They love them and pretty much ignore us when they have them.

If you’re traveling for the holidays, please drive carefully. It’s scary enough for animals like us to be transported in pet carriers inside a vehicle. I can’t imagine what it’s like to be in control of a car or truck, going down a highway. Ugh! So please be safe.

Well I know this is short but I’m also sure that you’re very busy baking, making early dinner preparations and wrapping presents. So have a good time with family. Meowy Christmas! From Levon, Jasmine and I. We’ll see you all again soon.

Oh I hear that JIC is introducing something brand new next year! Watch for it here. And don’t forget to get Dons first novel!

#Bengals #petCats #ILOVEBengals #candles #books

No comments:

Post a Comment