Sunday, March 29, 2015

On The Move Again





Do you see the image above? Yea, well it’s starting to look like that around here too. Every day I see more boxes, some open, some taped shut and some just flat. They’re everywhere! Levon, Jasmine and I can’t even run around in our warm room upstairs because of the mess. It’s even worse up there. The packaging from Annette’s scented pillar candles are scattered all over the floor. Of course she tries to blame us for that. She thinks we pull them out of the boxes she puts up there. What does she know? She’s usually sleeping when it happens (insert sly grin here).

Anyway, we’ve been down this road before. It seems every time a bunch of boxes show up, we end up going down the road again. The last time we moved it was a few miles. I just know we’re moving again. Why do humans do this all the time? Can’t they just find a place and stay there? We’ve seen the house next door to us have three different sets of humans in it in the last six months! We’ve been watching the guy across the street leaving with truck loads of stuff like, furniture, tools, toys and wait for it……..BOXES!  He even moved lawn equipment and I haven’t heard his dog barking lately (whew). You know how I feel about dogs!



As you can see by my expression above I’m not too happy about it. In fact my two buddies and I plan on rebelling. I might go in our ‘master’s’ bedroom and yowl at three o’clock in the morning. I know we’ll chase each other around the house barely missing the pictures and knick knacks and stuff. We do that anyway. I’m sure we’ll attack the window blinds too. Annette really hates that one! Ha ha!

Now we’re used to seeing a few boxes around. Like Annettes’ Jewelry in Candle boxes. Have you heard of those? They’re scented candles that come with jewelry hidden inside. They smell great, even to us cats! And yea, each candle and candle tart has a piece of jewelry inside. We like watching when Annette gets the jewelry out after she’s burned her candles. They’re all so pretty and shiny; we’d love to bat those things around the house but of course she keeps us from doing that.

Anyway, I guess that’s my rant for now. Well have our paws crossed that if we DO move it won’t be far, they move our kitty towers too and they leave the dogs behind! Ha ha! We’re sure they’ll be moving with us. Annette and Don love them too much. Have a great day all you humans!

No comments:

Post a Comment